at Acestar International Service Corp in Metro Manila
Acestar is one of the country’s leading independent freight forwarding and logistics organization. Established in January of 1996 as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), Acestar International Service Corporation (AISC) has grown to become a successful and well-respected provider offering total Intermodal transport and total logistics services to importers, exporters, and manufacturers in the Philippines.
Today AISC ships LCL/LCL groupage containers on a weekly basis to Osaka, Tokyo, Yokohama, Kobe, Nagoya, Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta, Hongkong, Keelung, Kaoshiung, Busan & Shanghai.
Acestar International Service Corporation is a fully integrated transport and logistics company committed to provide our valued clients and principals with a comprehensive service based on “One stop Service For All Your Shipping Needs.”
ADDRESS: Railroad Street corner 19th Street Port Area, Manila
• Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
-Preferably Business course graduate
*For interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com with “Sales Assistant” as Subject title.
Recent jobs at Acestar International Service Corp